Sunday, August 17, 2008

Savanna's Birthday

Yesterday Savanna turned 7! I can't believe how fast time flies. It seems like just yesterday I held her for the first time. She is such a special girl and we are so blessed to have her in our family.

We got to go to Dixie Stampede in Branson. It was girl scout day so we got discounted tickets. Her friend went with is and we all had a blast. They were mesmerized by the show and enjoyed the food, but we had a ton left. Some other family members went and we sent left overs with them, too.

I left Bryan with four kids (I took the baby) and the camera to take pics of horses and kids in front of horses, while i went to get our tickets. He says the kids all took off so he didn't get to get any pictures. He conveniently forgot to tell me this until after we left, so I only have a few pics.
Here is the only picture of a horse we have


The only pic that really turned out.



And something I couldn't resist taking a picture of. Where else, but Arkansas, would you see a live bait vending machine?

Noah is not a happy man, so the photo montage of Savanna will have to wait until tomorrow. It's probably best, because then I can include first day of school pics.

No comments: