Monday, August 04, 2008

My husband is wonderful!

I love my husband! He surprised me this morning with everything I need for a read a thon, Dr. Pepper, Peanut M&M's, and Breaking Dawn! It was so sweet of him! Now if only that had included a cook, a maid, a nanny, and a wet nurse, it would be perfect. :) I'm reading a bit, then doing something productive for a bit. I had to tell Brinae (my lil sis) that she needed to go to the library and get my copy that's on hold because it's probably going to take me a bit to read it. I have a two month old that requires lots of attention. Ok, off to read some more before the dishes get me.

2 comments:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Sounds awesome!

Julie said...

Oh I'm so jealous! Matt is reading it now and then it will be my turn.

Literary crack! I still remember when you said that about Twilight and I tell everyone who has an interest in the books. :)