Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of School ~ Sam Edition

Sam is at his first day of Kindergarten today. We have full day Kindergarten here. When we got there we showed him where Savanna's class was, then she went with us to his class. As we were walking to his class I got a bit teary eyed, but I kept it in. He sat at his desk and got pics, then his teacher was going to show the few kids there where to go to get to the playground. He was all excited. I told him to give me a hug and I got the fastest hug I have ever gotten. He turned around to run off and I told him to give me a kiss. He did, but barely. He just wanted to go play. He didn't even care that Savanna wouldn't go out the Kindergarten door he just ran off. So I left, I made it to the office where a friend of mine was standing. She asked how it went and I started crying because he didn't want to give me a kiss. I got her crying. I got many sympathetic looks while walking out of the school with tears running down my face. I hope he has a great day!







Here is a pic of Noah and my cousin, Connor. He was born 13 weeks early and is only 1 week younger than Noah.


Here is Connor all by himself. My mom hasn't seen him yet because he was still in the hospital when she left.

No comments: