Monday, December 31, 2007

miscellaneous ramblings

Mady and I are both sick. She has my cold and I have sinus issues on top of my cold. I feel like junk. I did manage to sleep in a bit. I'm so thankful that Savanna enjoys getting up early with her sister. They cuddle on the couch under her blankie and watch cartoons. Sam of course, got up and got wild, so I didn't get to sleep very long. He needs to go run in the park or something, if only I didn't feel too yucky to take them.

Sometimes kids say the cutest things. When Mady says I love you first, she still always says *I love you, too* As my sister would say It hearts my melt.

There is now officially a party of one in my uterus. This baby is oh so very active all of a sudden. Almost overnight and I feel movement several times a day every day. Last night there was one particular kick that actually pushed my stomach out. I told Bryan that if i laid down he could probably feel already. Unusual since I'm overweight it usually takes longer for him to be able to feel it.

I'm going to try to make some lasagna tonight. Just shells, meat, moz cheese, and sauce. Hopefully everyone will like it.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Congrats on the new baby!