Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nothing new

Every time I see or think of my last post I cringe. It's not a very pretty post. At least, not the beginning. Not much is going on. Noah is still getting a tooth or two. Hard to tell. He's not happy. We dropped over 30-50 degrees in two days. So the floor is cold again. He doesn't stay on the rug anymore, so he has a nasty cold. That makes him even more miserable. He can barely nurse because his nose is so stuffed up. I'm just praying this cold doesn't turn into another ear infection.

We're gearing up for another season of soccer. Bryan is coaching again, Sam is playing. Savanna has chosen not to. She said she wanted to play t-ball, but for her age it's pitching machine and she said no way. She wants to learn to knit, so I suppose we will start that soon.

No comments: