Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I've been tagged

Bryan's 5 favorite things:
1. His family
2. Geocaching
3. Reading
4. Playing the guitar.
5. Camping and fishing
5 things on his to-do list:
1. Take the kids fishing
2.Figure out how to get grass to grow in our dirt patch of a back yard.
3. Lose weight
4. Play the guitar more
5. Build a desk.
5 snacks he loves:
1. Mountain Dew
2. Little Debbies, any kind.
3. Apples
4. Chips
5. cold hot dogs
5 facts you may not know about him:
1. He has sleep apnea.
2. He really wants to move to Washington or Idaho one day.
3. He's an emotional guy.
4. He has a wonderful singing voice.
5. He used to watch soap operas.
5 places he has lived:
1. North Carolina
2. Missouri
3. Texas
4. Arkansas
5. He's asleep so I can't ask if there was a fifth place.
5 quirky things about him:
1. He steals my jeans. He thinks they are comfy.
2. He's a HUGE Twilight fan.
3. He likes to read so much he sits to pee just so he can read for a few more minutes. (he is so going to kill me).
4.He likes to be adventurous in cooking. It rarely turns out, but he keeps trying.
5. He can sleep at any time, any where, no matter what is going on around him.

Aw, I just love him so much!!!!

Ok, I don't know who all reads my blog, so I'll do my best to tag some.

Mom, Jessica Crisp, Kayris, Jessica Thompson, Michelle

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Seren,

I loved your post! So much that I took some time out and did the tag. :) Here's my link http://www.lorenandmichelle.com/blog/2009/01/okay-serenity/#comments Anyways, that's pretty cool that you know your husband so well and that he's such a great guy! :) Much love, chelle

Jessie said...

oh man serenity....bryan sits to pee...i almost peed my pants when i read that!!!!!hahahahaha