Saturday, November 24, 2007

Oh the pain!

My lower back is killing me. It hurts to sit, it hurts to stand, and it hurts to lay down. I think it can be blamed on the box spring problems we are having. When Sam was six months old we put our mattress on the floor because he was falling off the bed. My mom asked if she could borrow them until she bought new ones. At the time she had a king size mattress on queen size box springs. I agreed, I shouldn't have. I have been asking for them back for years. Especially when I was pregnant with Madalyn. Then she said she would give them back after she bought new ones, again. I gave up asking for awhile. I've been asking again and she keeps putting me off. The box springs we have are not a match. One if a bit higher than the other. It creates serious problems for my back, but most especially when I am pregnant. I'm in so much pain today, and Bryan is working, so I can't just rest. I'm really so frustrated with my mom.

No comments: