Monday, November 12, 2007

8 things

Jen tagged me with this. I don't have anyone else to tag, but I'll fill it out. .

8 things I'm passionate about:

1-My kids
2-My DH
3-knitting
4-reading
5-music
6-Did I mention knitting?
7-Sonic Cherry Vanilla Diet Dr Pepper with no ice and extra real cherries.
8-Having mommy time, whether it's by myself or with friends.


8 things I say often:

1-I meant to tell you, can't you read my mind yet? This is said to DH.
2-(insert child's name here) leave your brother/sister alone.
3-Do you have to go potty?
4-Did you pee in your panties?
5-Why did you pee in your panties?
6-What did you do at school today?
7-Can you make dinner tonight, pretty please. Said while I bat eyelashes.
8-I am so tired

8 books I've read recently:

1-The Giver
2-Gathering Blue
3-Messenger all by Lois Lowry
4-A Killer Stitch by Maggie Sefton
5-60,000+ baby names (why can't I find one?)
6-Savannah Blues by Mary Kay Andrews
7-Annie's Rainbow by Fern Michaels
8-Family Blessings by Fern Michaels

8 things I want to do before I die:

1- Vacation somewhere tropical
2-See all of my kids get married
3-Go on a mission with my husband
4-Start college
5-Build my dream house
6-Have a nice yarn stash
7-Instill a love of reading in each of my children
8-Meet some of my online friends.

8 songs I can listen to over and over again:
1-Something That We Do by Clint Black
2-Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis (my wedding song)
3-Amazed by Lonestar
4-Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley and Allison Krauss
5-I Thought She Knew by N'SYNC
6-HonkeyTonkBadonkadonk by Trace Adkins
7-Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leopard
8-What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts

8 things that attract me to my friends
1-Honesty
2-Compassion
3-Empathy
4-I just have to be able to talk to them
5-Loyalty
6-Humor
7-Non-Judgemental (I know we all are to some degree)
8-Love

8 things I learned in the last year:
1-It's worth it to make less money to have my husband home more often.
2-New friends can quickly become close friends and feel like you have been friends forever.
3-Hard decisions are made easier when children are threatened.
4-One night out a week makes mommy a much better mommy.
5-I am completely addicted to knitting. Why did I resist for so long?
6-No matter how sucky life seems, if you look hard enough you can find a blessing somewhere.
7-Sometimes disastrous things, turn our to be blessings. It's best to be patient and see how it goes.
8-Switching insurance companies sucks.

No comments: